Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Neetu Chandra Plays Games


Neetu Chandra is an avid basketball player and she makes it point to indulge in her favourite game wherever she goes.

“I literally carry the game with me. I know almost all the basketball courts across the country by now,” she laughs. And, recently, she took admission in a new club in Mumbai. Recalling her first day there, she says, “When I walked in, to my horror, I was told that after 7 pm, only guys go there to play. And there were these 15 guys standing on the court and looking at me as if I was an alien. I waited for a while and then asked them if I could be part of their game. They agreed, albeit reluctantly and soon realised that I was an expert at it. And now, I’m the only girl who’s allowed to be part of their game,” she says proudly.

As for the boys, we are sure they must be thrilled to share their game with Ms Chandra!

NEWS BY INDIA TIMES