Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I don’t have time for love: Sneha


When she debuted in 2005 in Lucky-No Time for Love, opposite Salman Khan, Sneha Ullal had people talking about her – not for her acting – but

for her resemblance with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

And then she did the disappearing act. But Sneha’s back now – as the lead, in her forthcoming releases.
“I didn’t think that one day, I will become an actress. It was Salman who made this happen and I am very thankful to him,” says Sneha when asked about how she got to be an actress.

And now she’s starring opposite Sahil, a stark newcomer. Sneha will also soon be seen in an English film with Anupam Kher, directed by Tom George. “I am very excited I got the chance to work with Anupamji, also, this is my first Hollywood project,” she says. And because she’s so busy, says Sneha, she has no time for love. “I am single and don’t have time for love,” she says.



this news published by www.timesofindia.indiatimes.com