Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Amrita enjoying life


After Bebo, it’s her best friend Amrita Arora who’s flying high these days.

Why so? Well, for starters, she has a new boyfriend and second, a hit movie. And now as the New Year is approaching, she plans to sing... Main Taali Ho Gayi.

But hold on! She has no real plans to get ‘high’ on the actual spirit, as she told us from Cape Town where she's currently shooting, “With Christmas and New Year’s on the way I’m getting into a fun-filled, celebration mood.

Amrita Arora kissing secene



I want to enjoy the season by pledging myself to a ‘No Drinking and driving’. And I would like to request all my fans to strictly say no to drinking and driving. If they want to get high, come celebrate along with me and watch all my forthcoming films with me,” she giggles. Any takers?

this news published by www.timesofindia.indiatimes.com