Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

PZ Isn’t Friends With Shiney


Though Preity Zinta is known for getting along with most of her co-stars, her hero in Har Pal, Shiney Ahuja, isn’t exactly ‘hero-material’ according to her, if rumours are to be believed.


When we got in touch with PZ and asked her about her spat with Shiney, she explained, “Shiney and I are not the best of friends! He’s not exactly a Shah Rukh, Salman, Hrithik or Abhishek for me.



I’ve worked in so many films with these guys, and we share such camaraderie that it’s not unusual that I drop into their homes, chat up with their wives... Well, I don’t share that relationship with Shiney. That’s all there is to it, really! He certainly won’t be seen at a party thrown by me!” So, one thing’s clear, for sure – Shiney is out of Preity’s guest list, and is no pal of the Har Pal actress!




news by indai times