Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tom Bergeron Wife

Tom Bergeron Wife:Your vote ast in 18 categories, including “family fa

vorite” Best “Show White Knuckle”, and 

Tom Bergeron Wife“more personality Outrageous” To name only a few
More than 90,000 fan votes were cast in November 2010 during the first round of voting for the award online reality Rocks Fan. Now, the 78 top shows among the second round of voting

: the fans choose their favorite shows and reality television personality, by category, beginning January 27, 2011
“Actually, I think it’s the first prize show that I am to where they actually aired my purse, I’m very excited about it,” Jordin Sparks said with enthusiasm during his acceptance speech before to thank the fans for their support. “I feel like I’m on Idol again, I thank you.” Read More  Tom Bergeron Wife