Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Watch Archer Season 2

Watch Archer Season 2: Ah, yes! Now I remember. In my Season 2 review of the FX comedy, I wrote about why I think it’s swell, but I do have something more to share with you: A few thoughts about ‘Swiss Miss,’ the first episode of the new season. Consider them conversation-starters, because I’m very keen to hear how my fellow ‘Archer’ fans liked the season 2 premiere.

If you haven’t seen our Archer season 2 preview, the second season of Sterling Malory “Duchess” Archer’s misadventures comes with more witty banter, epic action, twisted and hilarious quotables and of course, 68% more sex than we saw last season (by my careful scientific estimate). And it all kicks off with the season 2 premiere, “Swiss Miss”. Read More Watch Archer Season 2